Monday, March 10, 2014

Take 4- Tired of being FAT

Wow, I'm in shock to read my old posts, starting from 2010. Last year I didn't post anything. So here I go again...same ol same ol, but maybe with a twist.

It's 2014 and today I weighed in at 303lbs. Started juicing again today. Still married to Mike. We've had our ups and downs, but for the most part I'm on a good high right now. We still hardly ever have sex, but we do love each other and can't seem to know what we would do if we weren't together. Mike is currently making my juice and will do so for the next 9 days, 10 days in total. Today and tomorrow I will have the same, kale, lemon, celery, apple, cucumber and oranges. I think Wednesday I will need to spice things up a bit. Oh yeah, today is Monday. Starting the week with a diet like usual. I'm leaving to Japan for the 4th time on March 24th and hope to lose some weight in order to fit comfortably on the plane. This is my new goal. I still have my goal of losing a lot of weight and getting pregnant, but that still hasn't happened.

So I'm back to square 1 or should I say TAKE 4. It's sad I know, but this is the life of a person who is fat and loves food with no will power. The twist, why a twist and is it even a real TWIST. Probably not, but it's something, I just can't find a word for it. My twist is that I'm aware that I've never finished any of my goals in life, at least the important ones that count. Like for example, I will start something like school and never finish. Didn't finish college. I will start a diet and never lose or stick with it long enough to see good, lasting results. Well the twist is that I'm 37 years old and I think it's about damn time I start and finish something important. I want that important thing to be this juice diet. My goal is 10 days and see how it goes. I leave in 14 days, but I'll set a small goal of 10 days and see how it goes. I can drink soup and eat jello, but I want to just veggie/fruit juice until I'm about to kill someone and then only until then will I have soup and maybe jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment