Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 2

Today was a hard long day. I'm hungry and have a headache. In the morning and early afternoon I was fine. wasn't so hungry. I had lunch drink at 2pm because I wasn't so hungry. At around 4 I started starving and my stomach started making starving noises. That's when my headache started. I was sooooo tempted to eat today too. My boss decided to buy Mr. Baguette for the office. Mr. Baguette is like a Subways. I played with the thought of a sandwich still being healthy and if I'm to cheat it's best with a sandwich. I toyed with that for about 5 minutes and had to tear down walls in my brain in order to find my will power. Tomorrow I have another test. I have a meeting where I'm sure they will have some food, they always do. It's with Malaysia Tourism Board and they always have something or their staff may want to go for lunch. We'll see what happens.
As far as tonight, i'm hungry still, but won't eat. I want to stay strong, but it's hard when food pops in my mind. Food like chicken wings, cookies, Loius in Downtown LA.   Ok, I need to stop this.  Going to drink my juice right now, but first I have to tell my hubby the new veggies I want. He's going shopping today for more veggies for my drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment