Sunday, January 30, 2011

Take 2

Last year I had started this blog and wanted to lose weight, but it didn't happen. I had just finished watching Julia & Julia and was pretty hyped about writing my own blog so I decided to make it on losing weight. Yet that never really happened. I did lose 20lbs, but then I gained back 13. I'm now starting over. Just joined the gym today through online. I joined Ballys, so lets see if i stick to it. I used to go to the gym once a upon a time back when i was about 20. I went down to 168lbs, the thinnest i've ever been as an adult. I now weigh 297lbs and am 5'2 or 5'3. I should be weighing whatever natalie portman weighs. Just saw her on dark swan and i was disgusted. not at her, but at me. i'm supposed ot look like her yet i look like 4 of her. so supposedly tomorrow i'll go to the gym or on tuesday. i need to buy a lock and flip flops so i'll probably start tuesday. however, i do plan on exercising tomorrow if i don't go. i'll still do something here at home. this august i'm leaving to india and dubai, was supposed to have gone to egypt too, but it looks like that won't happen since all the egypt shit going on now. whatever the case is, i plan on weight 100lbs less from here on till then. will i do it.....probably not, will i try....hardly, we'll just have to see. well you'll have to see. the photo of me on the zipline is how i basically look now. that was in chiang mai thailand 2009. i weight about 299, between 295 and 299. i just remember that i was less than 300 but barely. so that picture is pretty much how i look now for those of you that are curious. I just have more wrinkles and gray hair now, that's it. so tomorrow i start. i start take 2 tomorrow. in actuality, it's take 13984578693. i've started diets and exercise so many times i've lost count. but for the sake of not confusing any of you, let just say it's take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment