Sunday, April 4, 2010

Down to 298lbs.

With this new low carb diet i'm doing i had gone down to 296lbs, but gained 2 lbs this week. I cheated, but nobody knows. I ate 4 recess easter eggs, sweet salvadoren bread and chocolates like crazy at work. On top of that I ate China Gate which is chinese food packed with msg and a shitload of sodium. However, this is a new week. Yesterday i went crazy with peanut M&M's and today so far i've had panda and Grilled KFC, yet i still have hope. All my hope is going on the Wii JUST DANCE game. I tried it last night at my sister's Judith's house with my nephews, other sister Krisia and my hubby MIke. It was fun and this is something I feel I can have fun at and lose weight at the same time. I love to dance. I used to do it alone all the time as a teenager at home. I would blast the music, shut the curtains, turn off the lights and dance away. I would pretend i was competing or at a cool HS school dance. Now I get to do that again at home and lose this fat at the same time. BTW, I'm also doing some weightloss acupuncture thing where they place them on my ears and i carry them all week. I started that 3 weeks ago and it has relieved my stress and has also helped me sleep better. So lets see if my new so called eating habits of low carb meals with absolutely none of the below foods will work. So far I've lost to this diet it while cheating so now I wonder how much more I can lose if I don't cheat and exercise:

FOODS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY QUANTITY
Almonds, avocado, barbeque sauce, beans, beer, beets, biscuits, blue cheese, bologna, bran(whatever that is), breads, cake, carrots, cereals, pie chocolate, coconut,, syrup, corn, custards, drinks, figs, flour, fruits, garbanzo, gum(unless sugar free), honey, hot dos, ice cream, jello, jicama, juices, kidneys, lentils, milanesa, milk, mole, nuts, oatmeal, pate, peanuts, pistachio, popcorn, potato chips, potatoes, pulque, rice, sacarrin, sodas, soup of beans, soy, sugar, sunflowers, sweet peas, sweet potato sweet wine, tostadas, tortillas, yogurt, tomato(unless cooked).

From these, I've had hummas which has garbanzo beans, chocolates, sweet bread, cake, sips of juice and sips of soda. That's about it. I needed to do this for 6 weeks as a detox and i cheated the first week with 1 chocolate and it just escalated from there. The first week i had lost 6lbs., second week i lost 2.5 lbs and 3rd week i gained 2. So now, I'm starting over and tomorrow I'm buying my Wii and dancing away from now on. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment